Working in Partnership
The success of our learning community is only possible through the strong, constructive and positive partnerships we have built with a range of organisations. All our partners share our mission and values and are committed to supporting children and young people with different needs and abilities to make progress and flourish.
Our schools benefit from the generosity of their Development Trusts who donate time and resources to enhance the educational experiences of our pupils and the communities we serve. They are long-standing partners of our schools and we are grateful for the contribution they make each year. Find out more about Whitefield School Development Trust and Joseph Clarke School Development Trust.
We also enjoy strong partnerships with a number of professional and commercial organisations who play a pivotal role in the development of our Trust. They complement our work and strengthen our capacity and performance by:
- Providing technical expertise and capability to promote excellence and high standards;
- Accrediting, licencing and quality assuring our Professional Development Services’ courses and programmes;
- Providing useful insights that enable us to benchmark our progress and performance against other schools and trusts and other comparable organisations both within and outside the education sector;
- Playing a part in our pupils’ careers education by participating in the Trust careers fair and facilitating work experience and other opportunities;
- Keeping us abreast of change, advancement, research and evidence-based frameworks, methods and tools;
- Supporting us to respond to challenges, embrace change and remain outward-facing.
Our current partners: